Return & Refund Policy
» Return & Refund Policy
- We track your shipment to ensure it arrives at your doorstep. We will give you a 100% refund if your shipment does not arrive within 30 days.
- If your shipment arrives damaged, we will refund you 100% of its price. Simply take a picture of the damaged item with a paper stating the date the picture was taken next to it.
- We will NOT issue a refund if you decide to change your mind once you’ve made the purchase.
- We will NOT provide any refunds if it seems the product has been used or tampered with before taking a picture of the damaged item.
- Within five days of claiming the shipment and no damages reported, it shall no longer be refundable.
- Do you want us to reship a shipment instead of handing you a refund, that may be requested and we shall cover its shipping costs.
- If you ordered multiple items and only one or a few of the items arrived damaged, we shall offer a refund for the damaged items. Its shipping fee, however, will not be reimbursed.
- If only part of your shipment arrived and the others did not, the items which did not arrive will be refunded, except for the shipping fee.
- If your complete order was damaged or did not arrive, we will offer you a refund for both the damaged items and the shipping fee.
- For Western Union refunds, please email us your name and location. Once we’ve made the refund, we will email you back with an MCTN number. (We will take care of the fees and shipping cost)
- For bitcoin refunds, the dollar amount in bitcoin will be sent back to your bitcoin wallet. Just provide us with your wallet address.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Refund” and your order number for any refund/replacement requests.